CPN’s Annual General Meeting for 2015 happened at the FireHall theatre in Cobourg on October 24th at 11:00am. The agenda for the meeting included:
- A review of our current solar projects and the challenges we’re facing with the Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) contractor;
- And overview of our finances, which are healthy and have allowed CPN to pay back all of its investors (with interest);
- The election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Judy Smith Torrie and Bill Holmes;
- A description of our FIT 4 rooftop solar applications;
- A summary of our new website;
- And a big ‘Thank You” to Carol McCann, an outgoing Board member who has been with the Cooperative since the beginning.
The general meeting was well attended by CPN members who showed interest in all aspects of the cooperative’s management and achievements.
Remember, the sustainability of Northumberland’s future needs your passion and your commitment, so please continue to play an active part in your energy CO-OP.